Hymns of Suicide (თვითმკვლელთა გალობა)


Hymns of Suicide

თარგმანი ანი კოპალიანისა

Soon, soon the flesh
The grave cave ate will be
At home on me
And
I a smiling woman.
I am only thirty.
And like the cat I have nine times to die.
(Sylvia Plath)

Hey, Ted!
It’s me, your little
Wild swan. A leper.
I’m so elsewhere and so separately
And so nobody comes closer.
Nearby
My words fall and pull apart
Into thousand pieces. Yes, nobody answers me,
Yes, nobody corrects my signs
Of punctuation, signs of life that I could follow them,
Clutch them, get my feet on the ground.

Hey, Ted!
It’s me. My voice is as gentle as a kitten’s whimper
Can’t you hear me, jumped up
In this daybreak from my chilling bed
I walk around absently. I don’t ask
To help to those frozen landscapes
A melted hostility comes up
And everybody avoids me:
A starving dog
Propped into a dustbin
A bearded man-clock, male vampire
That gathers second-hand tampaxes.
And the river torrents
bring the sounds of
the strange people, that once entrusted the streams and were covered
by the river.

It so cold
Here. And there are the balloons
Scrawled with the blood of the
People of my kind
That glow in red.

Hey, Ted!
Your ear cheats you!

You didn’t mercy us, my lord!


თვითმკვლელთა გალობა

2010.03.12

Soon, soon the fleshThe grave cave ate will beAt home on meAnd
I a smiling woman.
I am only thirty.
And like the cat I have nine times to die.
(Sylvia Plath)

ჰეი, ტედ..
ეს მე ვარ შენი პატარა
გარეული გედი. კეთროვანი.
ისე სხვაგან ვარ და ისე ცალკე,
და ისე არვინ არ მეკარება,
შორი-ახლოს
ჩემი სიტყვები ცვივიან და იშლებიან
ათი ათასად, ჰო, არავინ მეპასუხება.
იჰ, არავინ მისწორებს ნიშნებს,
სასვენს, სასიცოცხლო ნიშნებს რომ გავყვე,
ჩავეჭიდო. წამოვდგე ფეხზე.

ჰეი ტედ..
ეს მე ვარ. ჩემი ხმა კნუტის კნავილივით ნაზია
გესმის, ამ დილაბნელზე,
წამომხტარი ცივ საწოლიდან
დავბორიალობ. შველას არ ველი
გაყინული პეიზაჟებიდან
მოდის დამდნარი სიძულვილი
ყველა გვერდს მივლის..
მშიერი ძაღლი,
სანაგვე ურნას ჩაყუდებული,
„ოლვეისების“ შემგროვებელი წვერიანი
კაც-საათი, კაცი ვამპირი.
მდინარეების წყალს კი
ხმები მოაქვს,
უცხოთა ხმები.. ვინც დინებას მიედნენ და დაფარეს
წყლებმა.

აქ,
ისე ცივა. წითლად რომ ბრდღვიალებენ,
ჩემ მსგავსების გულებისგან
გამოწურული, სისხლისგან მოდღაბნილი
საჰაერო ბუშტებია.

ჰეი, ტედ.
ყური გატყუებს..

არ შეგვიწყალე, უფალო.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

დაუჯდომელი წმინდა ადრიანეს და ნატალიასი

ბოროტებისთვის წესის აგება

ანა ლაშხელი-ონიანი - ბებო